Although this seems like a little bit of a given, there are lots of happy hour opportunities to enjoy a cheap drink or appetizer all over Vegas so I compiled a few that really give you a good bang for your buck! Cheers!
1. One of our faves on this trip was the Coral Reefer Bar at Margaritaville Las Vegas. This Happy hour special was available in the self seating and bar areas of the restaurant only, so if you have restaurant seating sorry but this deal is for the bar patrons! Enjoy a discount on select Beer, classic Margarita’s, and Classic Mixed Drinks aka well drinks (no specialty cocktails included.)
They also had discounts on select appetizers.
2. A bit of an icon on the Las Vegas Strip. It’s always happy hour at Casino Royale! A 12oz bottled beer is just $3, and while you’re there grab a $2 foot long hotdog!
3. STK at cosmopolitan is my #3 this hit steak house the keeps it simple with every item on the happy hour food menu only $7. Choose from salmon or crab cake sliders, a burger, beef tartar, jalapeño pickled shrimp cocktail, and others. Half off specialty cocktails, and $10 glasses of Justin Cabernet and Whispering Angel rosé sweeten the deal at this hit restaurant at the Cosmopolitan. Happy hour runs Monday through Thursday from 4 to 6 p.m. and Friday from 3 to 5 p.m. in the lounge area.
4. Nacho Daddy! This is a fun and tasty place for the perfect $5 happy hour! Well drinks, draft beer, wine, and Margaritas just $5 plus a large menu of mini’s and light bites also just $5! Monday-Friday 3p-6p
5. Last but not least Chayo’s rooftop happy hour in the Linq Promenade! Enjoy $1 Coronitas, and Margaritas as well as appetizers at $5, and this location is unstoppable for people watching and feeling like you are part of the action!
These are just a few of the awesome deals for light bites and cocktails. Be sure to ask the concierge at your hotel where to find the best happy hour celebrations there, and keep your eyes peeled while out and about, I’m sure you will find a few faves of your own! Enjoy!!